Red Deer Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners would help you enforce, protect and commercialize your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a brand or trade secret, commercialize an invention, or maintain your competitive advantage, we have intellectual property services providing sensible recommendation and effective and efficient assistance to clients.
We have experts well-versed in several aspects of intellectual property law. By assisting clients maximize the value of intangible assets, intellectual property services increase the chances of securing a competitive business advantage.
Intellectual Property services consist of all that is required so as to protect intangible assets, beginning with infringement searches and preliminary clearance. Professionals would offer opinions concerning industrial designs, trade-marks and patents. In order to register intellectual property in Canada and the United States, your application will be prosecuted and prepared by trained trade-mark and patent agents and paralegals. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the globe, allowing you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is knowledgeable in the preparation of patent applications in your certain technical field.
Intellectual Property services assist clients in the maintenance and commercialization of intellectual property assets. The strategic business objectives of clients would always be our top priority, and whichever recommendation will be formulated to be able to meet client objectives. Regular intellectual property audits would guarantee the correct protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation will include right employment agreements and policies, ample agreements together with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general guidance concerning the steps required for the ownership and control of intangible assets, comprising trade secrets. Services consist of the following:
- The preparation of agreements to sell, acquire or license intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of different other agreements, like for example collaboration agreements, confidentiality agreements, distribution agreements, end use agreements, and joint venture agreements, related to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators expert in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts concerning whatever and all aspects of trade secret, trade-mark, patent and copyright law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes effectively and, if considered necessary, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf